SIx Machine is Viewtiful Joe's personal ride and is used frequently throughout his adventures. It can take on a variety of forms.
- This form of Six Machine is the most commonly used. It's playable in the first part of "2,000,000 Leagues Under The Sea".
- Also dubbed the "Six Dolphin", is useable in the second part of "Ice Edge".
- Also appearing in "Ice Edge", this vehicle is used exclusively by Silvia.
- This transformation is never actually playable. It only shows up in the intro of "Viewtiful Heroes And The Statue Of Doom" and after completing the 37th Chamber of Viewtiful.
- Six Cannon
- To utilise this weapon, at least five VFX bars have to be filled. Holding down the tag button will call in Six Machine to unleash a powerful blast and tag in your partner.
- Six Majin
- Not a form per se, but Six Machine is used to control Six Majin.
- In the English Dub Six Machine name was changed to Machine Six this was done because Six Machine sounded like Sex Machine.
- Another Joe has his own version of Six Machine.
- The Six Cannon is one of Viewtiful Joe's hyper combos in both Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars and Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.
- Six Machine is 6 feet long, has a max thrust of 666.6 kilonewtons and can reach speeds of Mach 66.