Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
SIx Machine is Viewtiful Joe's personal ride and is used frequently throughout his adventures. It can take on a variety of forms.
- This form of Six Machine is the most commonly used. It's playable in the first part of "2,000,000 Leagues Under The Sea".
- Also dubbed the "Six Dolphin", is useable in the second part of "Ice Edge".
- Also appearing in "Ice Edge", this vehicle is used exclusively by Silvia.
- This transformation is never actually playable. It only shows up in the intro of "Viewtiful Heroes And The Statue Of Doom" and after completing the 37th Chamber of Viewtiful.
- Six Cannon
- To utilise this weapon, at least five VFX bars have to be filled. Holding down the tag button will call in Six Machine to unleash a powerful blast and tag in your partner.
- Six Majin
- Not a form per se, but Six Machine is used to control Six Majin.
- In the English Dub Six Machine name was changed to Machine Six this was done because Six Machine sounded like Sex Machine.
- Another Joe has his own version of Six Machine.
- The Six Cannon is one of Viewtiful Joe's hyper combos in both Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars and Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.
- Six Machine is 6 feet long, has a max thrust of 666.6 kilonewtons and can reach speeds of Mach 66.