| Yo this here is the 7 Featured Article.
"Sexy Silvia" has been featured, meaning it was chosen as an article of interest.
Silvia isn't as much of a movie fan as Joe is, and grew tired of Joe getting more excited about the movies than their relationship. That is, until she was kidnapped and brought into the world of movies as part of Jadow's evil plans to escape Movieland. Joe succeeds in rescuing her, and she is reunited with her father, Captain Blue. Blue reveals that the world will be in danger 2 more times, and that a hero must rise thumb|300px|right|Sexy Silvia Henshin.to the challenge. Silvia insists on joining Joe and is given a V-Watch of her own, and thus becomes Sexy Silvia!
Silvia is one of the main characters in the series. In the first game she is merely a damsel in distress, but becomes a playable character after playing the Adult mode once. In Viewtiful Joe 2, she is one of the two main playable characters, along with Joe.
- "My hero!"
- "Silvia Time!"
- "Lets get it on!"
- She is the only female protagonist to receive a V-Watch.
- Sexy Silvia appears in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars and Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds as a cameo in Viewtiful Joe's Six Machine Cannon hyper combo.
- In the Japanese version of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars, Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes, Silvia makes an appearance in Viewtiful Joe's ending.
- It is often heavily implied that Silvia is abusive to Joe. However, this is never implied in the English anime, which depicts Silvia as being much more simplistic, and doesn't really care that Joe goofs off.
- Silvia makes an appearance in Onimusha Soul.
- In the Platinum Games', Wonderful 101 (directed by Hideki Kamiya), there is a super heroine that goes by the name "Wonder-Cheerleader". Aside from looking like Silvia, her real name is listed as "Silvianne Lumiére" and her weapon is named "Desperado" which is a gun hidden inside of her pom poms. According to Kamiya, Silvianne is Silvia.
- In Operation 002, there is a series of quicktime events performed by Wonder Pink. If the player fails the last one, Wonder Pink will stop mid-battle to take a phone call, with the dialogue humorously sped up. However, upon failing ten times in a row, the phone call will play in normal speed to reveal that Wonder Pink is talking to Silvia.